PDA

View Full Version : (Offering) Pyrovision Goggles & Lollychop

Skip the Executioner
July 8th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Have each if anyone wants them.
Will consider sweetining the deal for the pyro's rainblower

Gwarsbane
July 8th, 2012, 09:18 PM
I've got an extra rainblower, I'll take the Lollychop and what ever you want to toss in, or straight trade, what ever you think is fair, I don't mind. I doubt the goggles will be worth much as I think nearly everyone has them.

deadbolt
July 9th, 2012, 09:31 AM
I've got an extra rainblower, I'll take the Lollychop and what ever you want to toss in, or straight trade, what ever you think is fair, I don't mind. I doubt the goggles will be worth much as I think nearly everyone has them.

Yeah, I got like 3 vintage ones from my accounts and I think 2 in drops.

Wolfeman
July 9th, 2012, 04:06 PM
There's actually 3 different versions of the pyro goggles.

Vintage ones everyone got just for playing. These can not be crafted with anything (yet) and sell for about 2 reclaimed.

Untradable goggles that you get for dominating someone wearing the vintage goggles. These are also not able to be crafted with anything and are untradable as well. These will carry a line in their description "Achievement Item. Not tradable"

Dropped goggles. These drop like a regular weapon, crate or hat. These are craftable with other hats so sell for 1 refined to 1 refined and a reclaimed.

Skip the Executioner
July 9th, 2012, 04:42 PM

Sounds great !!!! Let me know when you usually log in and I'll meet up with you. Thanks loads.

grrrr I've crafted 2 sets of ash and got garrbage LOL stuff I already had LOL

Gwarsbane
July 9th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Sorry about not answering you on steam, I was in a game of l4d2 and couldn't answer at the time, by the time I could and remembered about your pm, you were offline.

I'm usually on around 7pm EST till at least 11pm EST