View Full Version : new scout hat and new pyro flaregun for trade

deadbolt
June 28th, 2012, 12:13 PM
offers??

Skip the Executioner
June 28th, 2012, 04:41 PM
offers??

Is the new flare gun any good?
The last update that whistled etc wasn't as good as the original.
If you click on my link below, you can see what you want in trade for it.
Thanks

deadbolt
June 29th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Is the new flare gun any good?
The last update that whistled etc wasn't as good as the original.
If you click on my link below, you can see what you want in trade for it.
Thanks

There wasn't a link, O0o0o00oo is getting the flaregun and I think Pika or someone traded me the scout hat for a lollypop.

I did manage to get the new medic hat, heavy hat,sniper hat, spy outfit and scout gun from drops/crates. Caz got the new sniper smg and the sollys new rocket launcher which he's giving me, as well as whatever he got today after idling all night. 2 more accounts to idle, we'll see what comes up.

Oh and thanks to P.A. Master for the ballonicorn. He made my day with the free offer, even though I felt I had to give him some stuff in return.

Skip the Executioner
June 29th, 2012, 12:18 PM
i CRAFTED 4 burned items and got a scottish treasure chest and the ne bazooka rocket launcher which fires 3 rockets. I found out the hard way you don't hold your fire button past 3 or it'll kill you lol

deadbolt
June 29th, 2012, 04:26 PM
i CRAFTED 4 burned items and got a scottish treasure chest and the ne bazooka rocket launcher which fires 3 rockets. I found out the hard way you don't hold your fire button past 3 or it'll kill you lol
Nice find on the rocket launcher. Yeah they fixed that last night. What is the Scottish Treasure Chest?? Is it a static thing that doesn't really do anything? Like the Aladdin's Lamp?

Skip the Executioner
June 29th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Nice find on the rocket launcher. Yeah they fixed that last night. What is the Scottish Treasure Chest?? Is it a static thing that doesn't really do anything? Like the Aladdin's Lamp?

It seems to be a treasure chest all its own which requires its special key to open it with and will expire 7-11 The notation says " I feel something warm inside" be my luck and it'd be another backburner lol

Wolfeman
June 29th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Scorched treasure chest. I supplies strange weapons and the new hats. S. rainblower and s. lollychop are all I've seen so far.

Scorched keys cost 2.49 thru steam or 5 ref in trade servers.

deadbolt
July 1st, 2012, 07:08 PM
It seems to be a treasure chest all its own which requires its special key to open it with and will expire 7-11 The notation says " I feel something warm inside" be my luck and it'd be another backburner lol

Oh, lol "scorched" crate, lol.:D

Skip the Executioner
July 1st, 2012, 07:37 PM
Oh, lol "scorched" crate, lol.:D

Where did I get Scottish?
Can't read or write.
But I can trace. LOL
Never get old--
It sucks