PDA

View Full Version : New Hats for bidding!!

deadbolt
March 2nd, 2012, 03:29 PM
So, after a long time with nothing but crap, Valve drops 2 nice hats on me in 2 days!

Wed. Eve., Familiar Fez
Thurs. Eve., Carouser's Capotain

Any offers? I'll keep this open for 1 week unless someone has to have these so badly they drop an unusual on me, lolo. Answer with offers here, not im pm please.
db

Gwarsbane
March 2nd, 2012, 04:29 PM
I'll start ya off at 1 scrap for both. ;)

tidbit
March 2nd, 2012, 04:58 PM
I'll give you a dozen cookies each. ;)

Wolfeman
March 2nd, 2012, 05:04 PM
1 ref each.

The fez is worth 2.33 and the Carouser is worth 1 to 1.33.

Not sure what that translates into in cookies tho...

deadbolt
March 2nd, 2012, 05:17 PM
Since I'm on a "diet" to lose the post surgery weight gain I'll have to forego the cookies, although I have heard rumours they are tasty.

Keep bidding!
db

LYCA
March 2nd, 2012, 11:27 PM
I will give you two refined for Carouser's Capotain.

Gwarsbane
March 3rd, 2012, 01:08 AM

Course it will have to be on credit right? :P lol

LYCA
March 3rd, 2012, 01:18 AM
Course it will have to be on credit right? :P lol
I have your metal by Sunday night. Stop breaking my legs. Geez:p

Gwarsbane
March 3rd, 2012, 11:44 AM
I have your metal by Sunday night. Stop breaking my legs. Geez:p

I'll send Colisto after you next... :P

lol

No worries, I'm in no rush. Just know that my friend "Taaaaannnnnk" is back. And he wants a few rounds with you. :) LOL

deadbolt
March 3rd, 2012, 05:12 PM

We're up to 2 ref for the carouser, though I dunno bout this guys credit rating. Is he good for it?;)
db

Wolfeman
March 3rd, 2012, 05:42 PM
I'll go 1.33 on the fez since no one else has offered more than a scrap for it.

On a side note and completely unrelated I want to say thank you to Gwar for recently giving away a free game without trying to sell it to the highest bidder. And for his future give aways as well.

Gwarsbane
March 3rd, 2012, 07:19 PM
I'll go 1.33 on the fez since no one else has offered more than a scrap for it.

Technically I only offered half a scrap, seeing as how I offered a scrap total for both. lol ;) It was just to start him off, I figured someone else would offer more.

On a side note and completely unrelated I want to say thank you to Gwar for recently giving away a free game without trying to sell it to the highest bidder. And for his future give aways as well.

No problem, its one of the reasons I got into the TF2 trading. I picked up some more games over the last day or 2 to give out. lol Some I already had to give away, some I didn't.

deadbolt
March 4th, 2012, 02:50 AM
without trying to sell it to the highest bidder.

I dunno, this looks like a veiled slam toward me. If you don't like the way I am doing this feel free to remove yourself from this post. There are plenty other posts you can help with.

Wolfeman
March 4th, 2012, 06:31 AM
I wouldn't call it a veiled slam so much as a pretty plain and obvious good natured ribbing. An attempt to have a little fun. I didn't feel the need to put it in pink because part of it wasn't sarcastic (I do really appreciate what Gwar is doing) and because I felt it was so obviously meant to just be fun.

LYCA
March 4th, 2012, 11:18 AM
I'll send Colisto after you next... :P

lol

No worries, I'm in no rush. Just know that my friend "Taaaaannnnnk" is back. And he wants a few rounds with you. :) LOL
I got your metal. Hit me up on steam. You can call of your Goons especially that Colisto. She enjoys hurt people to much. She doesn't know when to stop.:p:)

LYCA
March 4th, 2012, 11:19 AM
We're up to 2 ref for the carouser, though I dunno bout this guys credit rating. Is he good for it?;)
db
I got your metal to, old man.:p

Gwarsbane
March 4th, 2012, 12:53 PM
I dunno, this looks like a veiled slam toward me. If you don't like the way I am doing this feel free to remove yourself from this post. There are plenty other posts you can help with.

I wouldn't call it a veiled slam so much as a pretty plain and obvious good natured ribbing. An attempt to have a little fun. I didn't feel the need to put it in pink because part of it wasn't sarcastic (I do really appreciate what Gwar is doing) and because I felt it was so obviously meant to just be fun.

Actually I figured it was a swipe at all the people who were auctioning off stuff on the steam forums, specially games. I can't believe what some people want for their stuff. Many of them want way more then the game is actually worth. I seen one guy trading a 50 dollar game turn down 70 or 80 dollars worth of stuff saying "Its not enough".

I didn't think it was even a ribbing at DB.

So mommy... daddy... stop fighting, its all in good fun!!!

deadbolt
March 4th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Actually I figured it was a swipe at all the people who were auctioning off stuff on the steam forums, specially games. I can't believe what some people want for their stuff. Many of them want way more then the game is actually worth. I seen one guy trading a 50 dollar game turn down 70 or 80 dollars worth of stuff saying "Its not enough".

I didn't think it was even a ribbing at DB.

So mommy... daddy... stop fighting, its all in good fun!!!

I don't agree with selling or trading and making a killing. I only want what items are worth on the few times I ever trade anything away. Mostly I just give stuff away, Gwar and several others in the community can attest to that.

I can understand where you were trying to joke, I just didn't see it that way what with it being posted where it was. That was my only complaint. If ribbing was your intent, I can accept that.

db

Wolfeman
March 4th, 2012, 07:04 PM
I"m currently holding the highest bid for the fez at about half it's value. Why would I insult you? It was honestly nothing more than a good natured ribbing and a side handed thank you to Gwar.

deadbolt
March 5th, 2012, 10:46 PM
I"m currently holding the highest bid for the fez at about half it's value. Why would I insult you? It was honestly nothing more than a good natured ribbing and a side handed thank you to Gwar.

No harm, no foul.:)
db

deadbolt
March 11th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Oops sorry folks, forgot to end this.
Lyca wins the Carouser and Wolfeman the Fez. Sorry for the delay guys.

db