PDA

View Full Version : Big Country (Engy Hat) for 3 Keys

Skallenia
February 19th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Looking to trade Big Country (a mullet) for three keys.

Wolfeman
February 19th, 2012, 06:17 PM
If it's an unusual, I'm interested. But for a hat that is normally worth 1 refined, asking 7 refined (3 keys) is a bit on the high side.

deadbolt
February 21st, 2012, 03:31 PM
If it's an unusual, I'm interested. But for a hat that is normally worth 1 refined, asking 7 refined (3 keys) is a bit on the high side.

Skallenia has been absent for a while. Perhaps you could post the "pricing recommendations"? I know there is an unofficial sheet out there, just don't know where.
db

Wolfeman
February 21st, 2012, 04:03 PM

"Pricing recommendation" for that hat is 1 to 1.33 refined. If someone wants a Big Country specifically, you can get 1.33. Otherwise it's worth 1.11 or 1.22 depending on how lucky you get. Everyone will give you 1 ref for it. It is considered a "craft" hat. It is a hat people buy only to craft with another hat to make a new hat.

Skallenia has been absent for a while. Perhaps you could post the "pricing recommendations"? I know there is an unofficial sheet out there, just don't know where.
db

Alright. New thread coming up.

Skallenia
February 28th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Thanks. I figured it's $9.99 to buy, and keys are $2.50 each. I assumed that meant asking $7.50 for a $10.00 was legit. I'll revoke my offer. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Gwarsbane
February 28th, 2012, 05:58 PM
A decent place to get a rough estimate of what stuff is worth is this page.

http://tf2spreadsheet.blogspot.com

Been pointed towards it by a few people. The prices on there seem to match up pretty good with what people are asking for and getting in the steam forums.

Wolfeman
February 28th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Thanks. I figured it's $9.99 to buy, and keys are $2.50 each. I assumed that meant asking $7.50 for a $10.00 was legit. I'll revoke my offer. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

The Steam store price doesn't seem to match up too well with the trade prices.

Sorry if I came off sounding like I was talking down in any way. I didn't mean to.

LYCA
February 29th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Hey Gwar, does this remind you of any one. When Gwar first started trading, he also went off the steam store for the value.:D:)

Gwarsbane
February 29th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Hey Gwar, does this remind you of any one. When Gwar first started trading, he also went off the steam store for the value.:D:)

Yup then lyca laughed at me, made fun of me, which put my in a rubber room for a few days (don't worry, I had one built into my place so its not like I was far from the computer).

But then I got my revenge.... I found some hats he wanted. :P

deadbolt
February 29th, 2012, 02:51 PM

Nothing to be sorry for dude, this is a learning experience for just about all of us.
db