PDA

View Full Version : (Offering) I picked up a few more coupons...

Gwarsbane
February 14th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Ok so I made what I think was a decent trade, and I picked up 500 more coupons. :D

Its a little more then I can really post here so I will just tell you all to go to my profile and see if there are any that interest you.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gwarsbane/inventory/

If you want something, make me an offer. :) I'll take it easy on yas, only 18 keys per dollar it saves. ;) just kiddin of course.

Seeing as how its you guys, make me an offer with just about anything. metal, keys, tf2 items, other coupons.

If anyone is looking for valve coupons just ask.
I have
100 25% off Valve
103 33% off Valve (this includes the 33% off valve complete collection, which are pointless as the 50% off ones work on that just fine)
73 50% off Valve

deadbolt
February 15th, 2012, 02:44 PM
You seem to have taken the reigns from my son as a trading maniac...

Wolfeman
February 15th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Since the coupons expire March 1st, what are you plans?

deadbolt
February 15th, 2012, 07:51 PM

Virtual bonfire.

Gwarsbane
February 15th, 2012, 11:08 PM
You seem to have taken the reigns from my son as a trading maniac...

lol thanks :)

Get them into the hands of as many people as I can, specifically ones here first.

And once I go through them and see what ones I like, move those out and see if I can do an auction of all the rest. Another person on the forums who had many got well over 100 bucks in games for them.

If I can do that, that I will have made the trade well worth it. Maybe I can get like 100 bucks worth of keys or something. that would be about 40 keys. lol

Virtual bonfire.

No, I like my computer. lol

Gwarsbane
February 17th, 2012, 01:30 PM
This goes for everyone.

Please people look though them, I want to save you a butt load of money if I can. I'm not actually asking for anything for them. But if you want to throw me some TF2 items and some metal (prefer refined if I can get it) that would be great. Its not required, but I do have a plan for all the metal and items I can collect so the more I have the better.

If you have TF2 stuff in your inventory and have no use of it, contact me, I will take anything you wish to give me.

Even if you don't want a coupon, I will take anything in Tf2 items or metal that you want to give me. Trust me, something good is going to happen with it all. How do you know this? Because I don't like TF2, and yet I am collecting all this stuff, its got to be for a reason right? :D

Heck I have TF2 items that you might want. Look though my stuff, make me an offer of metal and/or keys. The metal and keys are not up for trade, they are going for my over all plan.