PDA

View Full Version : (Offering) TF2 cra... I mean items :D

Gwarsbane
December 28th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Ok I have some items for TF2. Some of them are time sensitive. xmas box and naughty box.

I have no use for them as I really dislike the game. But hey if it gets you guys some extra big stuff that you wanted then hey why not.

So make me an offer, on what you think is fair. And I know I am really making it bad for myself saying this but I don't know what any of this stuff is worth in trade, so I am relying on you guys to be nice. :) (remember, I can hunt most of you down in games and make fun of you) ;)

Please note, I do not want TF2 stuff in return. I will take games, coupons, coal. Basically anything you don't want. I also don't want any of that stuff from the free to play games that got me a gift, I'm not going to be playing them again (if you are and want the stuff, ask away)

Take a look at my inventory and see what you like for the TF2 items.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gwarsbane/inventory

GrammatonCleric
December 28th, 2011, 03:36 PM
I will trade you my collection of coal and coupons for you TF2 crap.

No idea what any of my stuff or yours is worth either, so if you take other offers, I won't be hurt.

tidbit
December 28th, 2011, 03:41 PM
I'll take The Overdose and the Buffalo Steak Sandvich

Those are two TF2 items that I could actually play with. I don't play often enough to find/craft new things.

I'll give you the things I mentioned in the other post along with any other coupons that I get and don't want. =)

Gwarsbane
December 28th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Ok I will do the deal with both of you. Tidit will get the things she wants, and GrammatonCleric can have the rest.

GrammatonCleric
December 28th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Actually looking at your list, there's only a few I'd really want anywho.

Wrap Assassin, Naughty Crate, Nice Crate, Secret Saxton, and Spirit of Giving.

Also, I don't have much, so it'd totally be ripping you off to give you my "totally massive" (read small as crap) collection for all you have.

I hadn't checked, so I'd assumed you had like 4 items or something.

Gwarsbane
December 28th, 2011, 04:11 PM
lol no problem. I don't mind as again its not like I'm ever going to use the stuff.

If you want you could have the same deal as Tidbit and what ever stuff you don't want from the gift thing you can toss my way.

You have been doing all the free and easy ones to do haven't you? Who knows you could get a game or something out of it.

GrammatonCleric
December 28th, 2011, 04:12 PM
lol no problem. I don't mind as again its not like I'm ever going to use the stuff.

If you want you could have the same deal as Tidbit and what ever stuff you don't want from the gift thing you can toss my way.

You have been doing all the free and easy ones to do haven't you? Who knows you could get a game or something out of it.

I uh... have not... I have been busy. Hence my tiny little collection.

Gwarsbane
December 28th, 2011, 04:29 PM
No worries, just keep me in mind.

And when you see me online next, PM and we'll do the trade.

And I don't care how unbalanced it is for me, as long as it brings a smile to you. :)

Gwarsbane
December 28th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Ok Items that are spoken for are...

Tidbit
The Overdose
Buffalo Steak Sandvich

GrammatonCleric
Wrap Assassin
Naughty Crate
Nice Crate
Secret Saxton
Spirit of Giving

LYCA
December 28th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Ok Items that are spoken for are...

Tidbit
The Overdose
Buffalo Steak Sandvich

GrammatonCleric
Wrap Assassin
Naughty Crate
Nice Crate
Secret Saxton
Spirit of Giving
I take everything else.:):p

Gwarsbane
December 28th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Ok, everything else that can be traded in the TF2 section is yours. :)

More stuff will more then likely be up for trade/give away later this week.

Gwarsbane
December 29th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Ok, I've traded with tidbit, now just need to trade with GrammatonCleric and then what I have can goto Lyca and then I can continue getting more crap to give out. :D

Oh and overnight I got a few more items so you might want to check out my inventory GrammatonCleric while we are in trade

tidbit
December 29th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Gwar's the best.

GrammatonCleric
December 29th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Coool, you got a "The Eureka Effect".

Gwarsbane
December 29th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Coool, you got a "The Eureka Effect".

Come online and get your stuff :)

GrammatonCleric
December 29th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Come online and get your stuff :)

Still working. I'll get home in a bit and look you up.

Gwarsbane
December 29th, 2011, 08:41 PM
We've done our trading now just need to get lyca his stuff and then start it all up again lol

LYCA
December 30th, 2011, 04:25 PM
We've done our trading now just need to get lyca his stuff and then start it all up again lol
I got two coal to trade for the dueling game and what ever else you get. Thx for the other stuff, teehee.:D:)

Gwarsbane
December 30th, 2011, 05:10 PM
I got two coal to trade for the dueling game and what ever else you get. Thx for the other stuff, teehee.:D:)

Sure. I've got a nice and naughty crate again. You'll have to tell me what you get out of them, not that it will mean much to me. lol