PDA

View Full Version : Games & coupons I have right now

Gwarsbane
December 26th, 2011, 02:50 AM
Figured I would start a thread on this so that people can post what they have and maybe get some trading down for what people want.

This is what I have so far...

[Games]
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2 EP 1
Alien Breed 2 - Assault

[Coupons]
66% off Prototype (sort of considering keeping this, but not sure)
50% off Worms Reloaded
50% off Trials 2: Second Edition
50% off Serious Sam HD: Second Encounter
50% off Strategy First (sort of considering keeping this, but not sure, can be used for Flatout 3 and I really enjoy Flatout 2 UC)

I also have a couple of Valve ones, but pretty much everyone has them so not going to bother.

I have 14 coal, though I would prefer to keep them as it would give me some kind of chance to win something, though realistically I know I have a very tiny chance of actually winning one of the top prizes from steam.

I also have some TF2 stuff that I don't want, if it can be traded, I'll trade it for something more useful to me, like games or coupons. Just look in my inventory.

So what does everyone else have so far during the sales?

Also can we edit our posts in this section so that we can add or remove things as stuff changes over the next few days? Seeing as how I don't do the TF2 trade stuff, I don't know if this section is different then the others with the removal of the edit time limit. If I can edit this in the morning, I'll know my answer. lol

KammandantKlink
December 26th, 2011, 11:09 AM
well i have 3 coal and 50% off CoD Black Ops, not going to use any of it. Up for trading them for Alien Breed 2?

Atomica
December 26th, 2011, 12:04 PM
I have 6 coals (would have had 7 but a friend wanted 1), -50 valve, -50 TrainzSimulator 12 and -50 X-Superbox coupons.

Willing to go for TF2 items other coupons or games that I would be interested in having. Note: Not giving up the coal! :P

Gwarsbane
December 27th, 2011, 12:05 PM
well i have 3 coal and 50% off CoD Black Ops, not going to use any of it. Up for trading them for Alien Breed 2?

The coupon is no good to me. Mind if we wait a few days till near the end and see if you have anything else? I haven't had any other offers on game, I think most people got it when the summer sale was on. I won my copy with all the tickets I had.

Have you been doing all the free things and ones with the games you already own? If not you should spend a night or 2 working on them, who knows you might get a game out of all of it.

For anyone wanting to know what games and things get you gifts heres a list and for the most part how to get them

http://steamcheeves.com

The most annoying ones were for the free to play games. A couple of them took close to an hour or 2 to get. (not including the install time)

Heck I even went and played TF2 and Counter strike source (though played on a self created server with bots for CS) for 10 minutes. lol

If you haven't gotten it the one in L4D2 is easy though normal play specially since they made the boxes pop up more.

Remember all we have till the 31 to make the coal useful, after that I have no idea whats going to happen.

deadbolt
December 31st, 2011, 05:24 PM
My list:

50% Eufloria
50% Avadon the Black Fortress
25% off and Warner Bros title
50%Shadowgrounds

Holiday Sale 2011 Gift: The Witcher:Enhanced Edition Directors cut and The Witcher: Director's Cut Update.

All tradeable for coal or in game items. Pm me on steam.
db

Also I have a tradeable from Spiral knights:
29 crowns

deadbolt
December 31st, 2011, 05:56 PM
My list:

50% Eufloria
50% Avadon the Black Fortress
25% off and Warner Bros title
50%Shadowgrounds

Holiday Sale 2011 Gift: The Witcher:Enhanced Edition Directors cut and The Witcher: Director's Cut Update.

All tradeable for coal or in game items. Pm me on steam.
db

Also I have a tradeable from Spiral knights:
29 crowns

Another tradeable game: Half Life 2:D

Gwarsbane
December 31st, 2011, 06:38 PM
Updated list of everything I have...

[Coupons]
[10% off]
Valve (any one title)

[25% off]
Valve (any one title) X4
Ubisoft (any one title)
Might and Magic Clash of Heroes

[33% off]
Valve (any one title) X2
Renegade Ops

[40% off]
The Witcher 2

[50% off]
Worms Reloaded
L.A. Noire
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Valve (any one title) X2
Trials 2: Second Edition
Serious Sam HD: Second Encounter
Strategy First (any one title) (Might keep this one as I'm kind of interested in Flatout 3)
Xotic
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat
LEGO Batman
Gemini Rue
Terraria
Rock Of Ages
Orcs Must Die!
Nimbus
Trauma
Shattered Horizon
Puzzle Agent 2
Anomaly: Warzone Earth

[60% off]
King Arthur Franchise

[66% off]
Prototype (might keep this one as the game looks interesting)

[Games]
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2 Ep 1
Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Day of Defeat: Source
Section 8: Prejudice + DLC
Runespell: Overture
Frozenbyte Collection
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
SEGA Genesis Classics Collection
(Its the 4 classic packs all in one)
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4838
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/6015
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/6485
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7096

Please note the SEGA Genesis Classics Collection is actually Lops, he thought I would have better luck getting it into the hands of someone who would actually play the games.

IcedOne
December 31st, 2011, 07:57 PM
I'll go ahead and tell you, prototype is repetitive.

It was to the point by the end that I was forcing myself to play it just to finish the game and uninstall.

TissueHime
December 31st, 2011, 11:15 PM
I would like DOTA 2 if anyone has the prize

Coupons:
25% one valve game x3
33% one valve game x2
33% Renegade Ops x2
50% Warhammer DoW2 Retribution
50% Twotribes pack
50% Psychonauts
50% Left 4 Dead 2
50% Red Faction Armageddon
50% Steel Storm:Burning Retribution
50% Beat Hazard Complete
25% one SquareEnix/Eidos game
50% Star Ruler

Gwarsbane
January 1st, 2012, 02:04 AM
Day of Defeat: Source is now gone. (got orange box for it, which I then sent off to a friend).

tidbit
January 1st, 2012, 10:57 AM
I'm interested in that 50% off Red Faction Tissue, if you are offering. All I have is a 50% off coupon for Trainz Simulator. I also might be able to give you something in TF2 if you want it.

Gwar, I have vague interest in the Sega Genesis collection, but as mentioned above, I have very little to trade for it.

Gwarsbane
January 1st, 2012, 12:09 PM
I'm interested in that 50% off Red Faction Tissue, if you are offering. All I have is a 50% off coupon for Trainz Simulator. I also might be able to give you something in TF2 if you want it.

Gwar, I have vague interest in the Sega Genesis collection, but as mentioned above, I have very little to trade for it.

Right now it doesn't seem like its going anywhere, so I can always hold onto it for you. I don't believe its going to just disappear.

But if I get a good offer, I won't be able to pass it up, it is Lops, I'm just holding it for him to help get rid of it. :) But if he says give it to or hold it for you, its yours. :)

tidbit
January 1st, 2012, 01:43 PM
Like I said, vague interest. Mostly for nostalgia. I got Ecco the Dolphin for 1.24 during the sale for the same reason. So definitely wait and see if you get a good offer. =)