PDA

View Full Version : (Offering) What do you want?

Wolfeman
December 21st, 2011, 11:36 AM
I'm getting ready to start my 7 days of nights at work. I spend a lot of that time trading.

If you have a request for something (like Iced and Klink's recent request for a Strange Eternal Reward) let me know and I'll see what I can do. I don't have any super secret connections so I will most likely be paying standard price for everything. Upfront payment while helpful is not necessary unless it's something pricey.

Just let me know if you want anything. I can for the most part buy and or sell your stuff as well if you'd like.

deadbolt
December 21st, 2011, 05:16 PM
I'm getting ready to start my 7 days of nights at work. I spend a lot of that time trading.

If you have a request for something (like Iced and Klink's recent request for a Strange Eternal Reward) let me know and I'll see what I can do. I don't have any super secret connections so I will most likely be paying standard price for everything. Upfront payment while helpful is not necessary unless it's something pricey.

Just let me know if you want anything. I can for the most part buy and or sell your stuff as well if you'd like.

Look in my backpack. I have a bunch of extra strange weapons for trade, even some vintage stuff.

Would love a strange eternal reward if you find one about...

db

LYCA
December 21st, 2011, 11:28 PM

Is there strange splendid screen and persian persuader? I would love to get those. Uh the medi, strange blutsauger and medi gun are on my wish list.:) I also need white paint or what evar they call it.:cool: Just let me know the price. I will pay you first. I trust you.:)

LYCA
December 21st, 2011, 11:33 PM
Is there strange splendid screen and persian persuader? I would love to get those. Uh the medi, strange blutsauger and medi gun are on my wish list.:) I also need white paint or what evar they call it.:cool: Just let me know the price. I will pay you first. I trust you.:)
Uh, if possible, the medic taunt:meet the medic and strange natascha or mini gun.

LYCA
December 21st, 2011, 11:35 PM
Look in my backpack. I have a bunch of extra strange weapons for trade, even some vintage stuff.

db
what do u want for the Shoestring budget and Holy hunter?

LYCA
December 21st, 2011, 11:39 PM

Most of my hats are up for trade but the pyro one i got from you.

Wolfeman
December 22nd, 2011, 06:54 AM

db

I'll work on the Strange eternal reward. Figure 2 ref and a reclaimed or 2 ref and 2 reclaimed.

The stuff in your bp I can't see from work. Message me tonight and trade me in game the stuff you want to trade/sell. A lot of the strange weapons are fairly cheap however...

Wolfeman
December 22nd, 2011, 07:57 AM

No strange splendid screen, persian persuader or blutsauger (yet). Sorry. I do have a strange medigun tho (1 ref and 1 rec)

Uh, if possible, the medic taunt:meet the medic and strange natascha or mini gun.

Meet the medic taunt is about 3 refined for clean and 2 refined for dirty. (Dirty items will say Not usable for crafting on them or something like that)

what do u want for the Shoestring budget and Holy hunter?

Normal shoestring budget goes for a scrap or two. Holy hunter is a reclaimed.

Most of my hats are up for trade but the pyro one i got from you.

See the post I made to Deadbolt about getting stuff form him to sell or trade. I can if you want.

LYCA
December 22nd, 2011, 08:17 PM
No strange splendid screen, persian persuader or blutsauger (yet). Sorry. I do have a strange medigun tho (1 ref and 1 rec)

Meet the medic taunt is about 3 refined for clean and 2 refined for dirty. (Dirty items will say Not usable for crafting on them or something like that)

Normal shoestring budget goes for a scrap or two. Holy hunter is a reclaimed.

See the post I made to Deadbolt about getting stuff form him to sell or trade. I can if you want.
I will take the medigun, Holy hunter, and shoestring budget.:) I guess I will have to wait for the others.:rolleyes: Do not have the metal.:( I also have Halloween masks I want to get rid of. Two medic, two demo, a soldier, and a engi. Are you will to take them for metal?:confused: Name your price.:D

Wolfeman
December 23rd, 2011, 12:47 AM
I will take the medigun, Holy hunter, and shoestring budget.:) I guess I will have to wait for the others.:rolleyes: Do not have the metal.:( I also have Halloween masks I want to get rid of. Two medic, two demo, a soldier, and a engi. Are you will to take them for metal?:confused: Name your price.:D

Got the stuff. Just message me when you're on. The masks usually sell for about a scrap each around halloween. Now, they just aren't selling. I will buy them off you but it would 3 for a scrap. If you've got the room in your inventory and are patient, I'd say hold on to them until then. If you just want to be rid of them... I'll take em.

Wolfeman
December 23rd, 2011, 04:36 PM
Sitting on two Strange Eternal rewards. Hit me up if you want one.