PDA

View Full Version : (Offering) Strange Eyelander..........

witchblade
October 24th, 2011, 02:52 PM
I'm looking for a Surgeons Stethoscope, Surgeons Stahlhelm, Cremator's Conscience, Pocket Medic or Couvre Corner........

Wolfeman
October 24th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Your prices are a little off.

A strange eyelander sells for between 2 and 3 pieces of scrap.
A surgeons stethascope sells for 5 ref.
A cremator's conscience sells for 7-8 ref.
A pocket medic sells for 4-5 ref.
A couvre corner sells for 3-4 ref.

I'll buy the eyelander off ya for 2 scrap however...

Cazual Failure
October 24th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Your prices are a little off.

A strange eyelander sells for between 2 and 3 pieces of scrap.
A surgeons stethascope sells for 5 ref.
A cremator's conscience sells for 7-8 ref.
A pocket medic sells for 4-5 ref.
A couvre corner sells for 3-4 ref.

I'll buy the eyelander off ya for 2 scrap however...
exactly.
Give ya my spare one for free

witchblade
October 24th, 2011, 07:09 PM
exactly.

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2010/08/how_much_stuff_is_in_the_unive/jerk.gif

witchblade
October 24th, 2011, 07:13 PM
I'm looking for a Surgeons Stethoscope, Surgeons Stahlhelm, Cremator's Conscience, Pocket Medic or Couvre Corner........

I said I was looking for these items...... :mad: would have given the eyelander plus for any of those items......

Wolfeman
October 24th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Sorry then.. my (and Cazual's) misunderstanding

witchblade
October 24th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Sorry then.. my (and Cazual's) misunderstanding

Not u wolfyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

witchblade
October 24th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Not all of us know there is a PRICE LIST for items we all just like to trade.....

Cazual Failure
October 24th, 2011, 07:38 PM
You should get a new keyboard, your buttons sure do stick a lot...
We were going by prices because that is how you get stuff done. Without some pricing guide no one would ever agree on a price and no one would trade, or rather trade fairly.

witchblade
October 24th, 2011, 07:40 PM
You should get a new keyboard, your buttons sure do stick a lot...
We were going by prices because that is how you get stuff done. Without some pricing guide no one would ever agree on a price and no one would trade, or rather trade fairly.

There are so many things I could say to this......... but you just aren't worth it........

Cazual Failure
October 24th, 2011, 07:46 PM
There are so many things I could say to this......... but you just aren't worth it........
lol that is a pretty malicious response to a comment that was just stating facts...

witchblade
October 24th, 2011, 07:55 PM
This was just a friendly post to trade......... you want to make this cut throat trading.

Cazual Failure
October 24th, 2011, 07:57 PM
This was just a friendly post to trade......... you want to make this cut throat trading.

Lol, why the big text? And how did I make it cut throat? Wolfeman posted the correct pricing, which I agreed one then offered him one for free because I have no need for it and when I have spare things I give them away. There is nothing cut throat about that in the least.

Cazual Failure
October 24th, 2011, 08:07 PM
exactly.
So cut throat. Give me the death penalty pre-emptively before someone gets hurt in my trading rampage of death and despair, somebody please.

Wolfeman
October 24th, 2011, 08:33 PM
http://tf2spreadsheet.blogspot.com/

This is the spreadsheet I use to determine prices on things. They update it every few days and it's pretty accurate. If you need help with anything let me know. With my job I"m able to do serious trading about 1 week a month. Somethings are harder to find than others so you may have to pay more than the list price for some things (Price for a strange rocket launcher is 2.33 ref but I ended up paying 4 because it was the cheapest I could find one actually for sale).

There are a lot of people here who are willing to help you trade if you want.

Your first post made it seem like you wanted to trade the eyelander for the other items which is why I posted the prices. If you want me to try and find those things just let me know (I will need the metal first tho...)

Scuzzy
October 25th, 2011, 07:14 AM
Cazual Failure will not be trading here any longer. If you need to speak with him you'll need to do so through steam from this point forward.

Scuzzy