PDA

View Full Version : (Wanted) Various items, come check it out.

Cazual Failure
October 4th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Whiskered Gentleman
-or-
sight for sore eyes

Essential Accessories

gold paint (especially)
white paint
black paint

I dont have much of anything to trade but lemme know what you want and I would probably muster up some metal

GrammatonCleric
October 4th, 2011, 06:41 PM
So Cazual... I have a business proposition for you as a day trader.

I know you mostly have traded for yourself, but how'd you like to act as a broker, and and take like 70 boxes from me, and trade em for useful things for me. Obviously as a broker, you'd get to keep some reasonable amount for yourself.

Cazual Failure
October 5th, 2011, 01:27 AM
So Cazual... I have a business proposition for you as a day trader.

I know you mostly have traded for yourself, but how'd you like to act as a broker, and and take like 70 boxes from me, and trade em for useful things for me. Obviously as a broker, you'd get to keep some reasonable amount for yourself.
I have done stuff like that before, never took commission though, my services and knowledge are pretty much free. Never tried to do that with crates though, that is a tough one. I might be able to get a weapon each and that would take a long time but I could probably do it if time is no issue. I usually just delete my crates if I dont like the number hahaha. I just used a backpack expander and I have another ready to use if need be so that wouldn't be an issue. And I also do a lot of trading for friends and my dad.

And I just got Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and Dead Island in trades, and my dad is contemplating having me cash out his inventory so I might be doing a lot of trading in time to come.

Cazual Failure
October 5th, 2011, 01:28 AM
Whiskered Gentleman
-or-
sight for sore eyes

Essential Accessories

gold paint (especially)
white paint
black paint

I got some new hats, weapons, stranges, etc, take a look.

www.tf2items.com/id/cazualfailure