PDA

View Full Version : (Offering) Strange direct hit

Wolfeman
July 3rd, 2011, 04:27 PM
I'm looking for a strange rocket launcher or a strange minigun or a strange tomislav.

Cazual Failure
July 4th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I'm looking for a strange rocket launcher or a strange minigun or a strange tomislav.
They do not have Strange Tomislavs yet. I see you are reselling my gift. ;)
You could get between 1ref-2refs for it on a trade server.

Wolfeman
July 4th, 2011, 01:22 PM
They do not have Strange Tomislavs yet. I see you are reselling my gift. ;)
You could get between 1ref-2refs for it on a trade server.

You were the one who told me to trade it for a strange rocket launcher or strange minigun. :)

Don't want refs, just a strange weapon I'd use. I play a lot of heavy, soldier and engy. So that's what I'm looking for. I don't have a tomislav yet but everyone seems to like them a lot so if I can get a strange one of those I'd be ahead of the game. Didn't know they didn't make them yet.

Cazual Failure
July 4th, 2011, 04:47 PM
You were the one who told me to trade it for a strange rocket launcher or strange minigun. :)

Don't want refs, just a strange weapon I'd use. I play a lot of heavy, soldier and engy. So that's what I'm looking for. I don't have a tomislav yet but everyone seems to like them a lot so if I can get a strange one of those I'd be ahead of the game. Didn't know they didn't make them yet.
Haha I know, I was just messing with you, if you wanna go to a trade server you can hit me up on steam and we can go get you what you want if you are not used to trade servers.