PDA

View Full Version : (Wanted) Reserve Shooter

lostsomething
June 27th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Looking for a Reserve Shooter to play around with, have a couple things from the new update (two of the new demo shields and one pair of booties, I think) to offer in exchange or could throw a specific weapon (probably, quite a junk drawer) or trade for metal for it.

Ergonomic Cat
June 28th, 2011, 07:06 PM
I'd like the Black Box or the Brass Beast - got those?

aLLEYcAT
June 29th, 2011, 01:09 PM

I have a brass beast I could spare

lostsomething
June 29th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Got a bit impatient and went ahead and crafted myself one.

I do have a spare brass beast though, would trade for pretty much anything else new I don't have.

Skip the Executioner
June 29th, 2011, 07:41 PM

Those aren't what they're cracked up to be---ask around before wasting your metal etc--

IcedOne
June 29th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Those aren't what they're cracked up to be---ask around before wasting your metal etc--

I believe the black box is awesome, I've used it almost exclusively since it was release (since I got it actually haha)

Brass beast, not so much.

aLLEYcAT
June 29th, 2011, 09:28 PM
I believe the black box is awesome, I've used it almost exclusively since it was release (since I got it actually haha)

The Brass beast sucks, I like the Tomislav waaaaay better.

Skip the Executioner
June 30th, 2011, 01:07 PM

isn't the black box just a different version of the direct hit? I like the regular rocket launcher myself--does more damage since my aim isn't good enough to hit people dead on---

IcedOne
June 30th, 2011, 01:25 PM
isn't the black box just a different version of the direct hit? I like the regular rocket launcher myself--does more damage since my aim isn't good enough to hit people dead on---

Nah the black box is a different version of the regular rocket launcher...except it carries 3 rockets at once, it has the same speed and damage as the normal rocket launcher, every time you hit someone (even with splash damage) it heals you for 15, if you hit 2 people with one rocket, you get 30.

lostsomething
June 30th, 2011, 02:18 PM
I've been playing around with the regular rocket launcher + gunboots + half-zatouchi. Great fun if you're a rocket jump maniac.

Cazual Failure
June 30th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Nah the black box is a different version of the regular rocket launcher...except it carries 3 rockets at once, it has the same speed and damage as the normal rocket launcher, every time you hit someone (even with splash damage) it heals you for 15, if you hit 2 people with one rocket, you get 30.

I think it is same speed as direct hit actually...

lostsomething
June 30th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Nope, same speed and blast radius as the regular launcher.

Cazual Failure
June 30th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Nope, same speed and blast radius as the regular launcher.
It sure seems to go helluva faster.