PDA

View Full Version : what's coming....

Scuzzy
October 8th, 2010, 03:39 PM
This is in the VERY early stages. The system pulls everyone who's been in server #1 in the last 7 days and has a forum account. Once you've been gone for more then 7 days it stops updating your backpack until you re-connect.

http://forums.oldtimersclan.org/ot_trading.php

You can browse people's backpacks. Eventually we'll get into flagging items for trade, wanted lists, etc. Do not expect this web page to be up 24/7. Don't post when it's down cause chances are we're playing with it at the time. Don't expect miracles.

Scuzzy

redbear
October 8th, 2010, 06:47 PM
very nicely done Scuzzy ...

Ergonomic Cat
October 9th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Dear Sir.

I am *very* disappointed to report that your internet web page did not, as promised, cure cancer.

I expect a full refund and an apology posthaste.

deadbolt
October 9th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Scuzzy,
Has anyone ever told you that you sir, are a fu***** genius???!! That is a fantastic idea you came up with.
db

Scuzzy
October 10th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Scuzzy,
Has anyone ever told you that you sir, are a fu***** genius???!! That is a fantastic idea you came up with.
db

Not my idea... not really sure who's it was.... but not mine.

Focused Moments
October 17th, 2010, 02:08 PM
you should sticky this to the top Scuzzy ... i just scrolled through to find and use it :)

GrammatonCleric
March 18th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Hey Scuzzy, a few thoughts about the backpack viewer.

Can we have a view of our backpack that is more like a current snapshot than a history? I think most of us, for trading purposes care more about what we have as now... than a history of our former loot.

It could be me being obtuse, but the only link to the ot backpack viewer I can see, seems to be from inside this announcement thread. Is there one I'm missing on the main forum somewhere?

In addition to that link... a link on the left of our posts (where we have pictures, player record, photo albums, etc) to our backpacks would be awesome. It would be much easier to see people's pages, which would facilitate use of the trading forum. :) Is that possible?

witchblade
March 18th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Scuzzy u are awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :D

Skip the Executioner
March 19th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Not my idea... not really sure who's it was.... but not mine.

Since nobody is going to step forward and take credit.
This was MY idea and yes I AM Awesome LOL
I will take all honor, praise, glory, money etc gladly.

Now, for those of you who really know me, you know that these are all lies--but hey--people advance and get rich stealing other's ideas all the time----well..........:D